No. : JEC/TEQIP/Notice/2019/29 dated 16-02-2019
Assistantship for PhD (Engineering) student under TEQIP-III
Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat, Assam
Research Assistantship @ Rs. 25,000/- per month for the Full time PhD Engineering students of Jorhat Engineering College was approved with the following conditions.
- Ph.D students should be regular in the department and should also be assigned teaching/research load of 8-10 hours per week, related to tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities undertaken by faculty members, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities.
- PhD students should attend at least 2 (two) workshop/seminar/conference of own research field in every year.
- PhD students should attend at least 1 (One) workshop/ seminar/ conference in every year at mentor college (Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan, Karnataka).
- Assistantship will be continued if the progress of Research Scholar is satisfactory which will be judged by publication (at least one publication per year as first author in journal/conference).
Dr. Reeta Sarmah
Principal , Jorhat Engineering College
Jorhat – 785007
Copy to :
1. College Notice Board
2. HODs of Mechanical, Civil, CSE, Electrical, Instrumentation Engg Department
3. TEQIP office